Ailerons Spaz out?

Whatsaplane

On a flight last night from KJFK to KFLL in the A320 IAE, during the decent Cost Index of 80, I was approaching TOOMR, when all of sudden, the ailerons glitch like crazy, bank "spazzes out between left and right banks with no input... I can't include a clip because it exceeds 147mb, I can try to PM it to you if you want to see it. I used Default FSX:SE Real World Weather (Updated every 15 min), however this isn't the cause, because I switched weather to Fair weather, and the issue still happened. As you can see in the clip, disconnecting the AP solved it, so I'm pretty certain it's something to with the aircraft.  Windows 10 64 bit FSX:SE Aerosoft A320 version 1.31

I've never experienced this, but I'd be interested to know what  your indicated airspeed, altitude and any bank angle was.  Cost Index of 80 is a little high, I usually fly with CI of 30.  Try lowering it and see how the aircraft responds.

Best wishes.

On 2/27/2017 at 3:17 PM, skelsey said:

Do you use EzDok?

What sort of frame rates do you have?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No, I do not use ExDok, normally around 10-30 frames in cruise

• 2 weeks later...

Weather input, or lack thereof can cause payware aircraft autopilot to do what are essentially "S Turns" around the flight path. This is more prevent when winds aloft exceed 20mph or especially with quartering headwinds and tail winds.

You can find more detailed info by Googling "FSX S turns" and add your weather engine to the search phrase.

Let us know how you make out,

Archived