New shop site

• Deputy Sheriffs

To login I click on "My account" and and afterwards into the "Your email address" field.

Please login to display this image.

Well, that's at least what I would like to do. When moving my mouse down I can't prevent "touching" the menu and this happens...

As much I like the dynamic mouse over menus, in this case they are always annoying.

Hello..

Just want to add a bit...

1. There is price inconsistency for France VFR Airport Packs Vol.2 on the FSX/P3D (English) Category (USD)

but, on Euro, there is the price..

2. Missing flag icon on the support page. I believe it's for English & German.

3. Different Capitalization on Footer Texts..

4. Different Spacing & Last Line on the Welcome Text (US-EN)

/us site

/en site

5. Different links under category (/EN-/US)..or simply that those links are not available in USD?

/US site

/EN site

Anyway, nice layout..

Regards

Still some annoying limits:

1. Use of 2 gift vouchers for 1 purchase is impossible. You have to split the purchase in 2.

2. Use of a gift voucher for purchasing an addon with upgrade discount (with serialnumber of the old product version) is impossible.

3. Purchasing an Drzewiecky addon with upgrade discount (without serialnumber) is still impossible. The new shop software still can't check the order history of the buyer.

After purchase you have to search order number, serial number, download link on different pages. I found the former shop version more convenient in this point.

Regards,

Hans

Archived