New shop site

• Aerosoft

As you might have seen we launched the new site today (still partly work in progress as always) but if you run into something would you be so kind to let me know? Don't worry if it is slow btw, will get better soon.

Thanks in advance!

12 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As you might have seen we launched the new site today (still partly work in progress as always) but if you run into something would you be so kind to let me know? Don't worry if it is slow btw, will get better soon.

Thanks in advance!

Having trouble re-downloading any of my products, clicked on download for the Germany server but nothing happened have tried multiple times for multiple products. I am using  latest chrome browser. 

Edit: I have found the problem, chrome says web page is trying to load unsafe scripts, on the right of the address bar there was a shield icon I clicked that and selected load scripts anyway. Now downloads are working. It does show an icon on the left of the address bar saying not secure though.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, the problem is, that the shop site itself is delivered via HTTPS, while the download server is just HTTP. The Chrome browser doesn't like such redirects too much and blocks them. Had the same problem earlier.

Hi Mathijs Kok,

The site looks much better now, I like it. I hope soon the mobile version is corrected, I tried with a ipad/safari with last ios version and it looks a bit strange, it looks cut on the right (from the top right logo) and the main images (fsx, x-plane, bus, etc) have the text tag in vertical instead on horizontal format and over cover the pics.

Keep the good work and congrats for your new website, it looks very pretty, modern and easy to use (my main tests was on pc using IE)

Best regards

Tércio Sampaio

6 minutes ago, Walter Almaraz said:

Same here with Firefox, but you can download if you use IDM, just right click in the link and Download with IDM.

Try opening the downloadlink in a new tab, we have seen this to work for some users.

Where do I find the updates to my purchase products?

Rick

Great looking site

7 minutes ago, craig1231 said:

7 minutes ago, craig1231 said:

Hello,

Has this been tested on Chrome? This is what it looks like for me...

Kind Regards

Craig

Please login to display this image.

Same way mine looks with chrome

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, papab said:

Where do I find the updates to my purchase products?

You can either use the update database or your shop account:

I have to admit, that the downloads of your existing purchases are very well hidden in the shop account and the information is also still quite reduced compared to the previous shop (no version number, no release date). But I am sure this will all be fixed within the next couple of days.

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 minutes ago, craig1231 said:

Has this been tested on Chrome? This is what it looks like for me...

It currently looks like that on Chrome (for me as well), but surely will be fixed soon.

Hi

where are the download links

In my order list for each order I can see only a link for the serial number

and a button to download the order receipt as a PDF

There aren' any download links

I have tried with Firefox and IE 11

Please help me

Thanks

From previous Tom's post I have found the download links clicking on show serial

Thanks

- lack of version numbers is very dissapointing, especially, when download files names don't contend them either

- small window with list of my products is just annoiying (like small serial/download buttons). Btw. I hope that you are not using dying flash technology?

- I'm unable to attach box account to new system

- looking for updates is left in an old fashion - maybe attaching such option to new system is some idea?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I would try to avoid those pop us (when you pass over interactive texts) covering interaction buttons or text boxes
Is quite extrange you moving your mouse to click in a button and have it covered by a "pop up" 

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is it by any chance possible to move the social media links into the footer bar? 

When using my 27" screen they don't disturb, but on my 19" screen they constantly block the scroll bar.

Archived