FSX crashes while connected to Shared Cockpit

Callum DIx

Hey Guys

I have been trying for 2 days to do a flight with my friend but after I connect to shared cockpit a 5 to 10 minuets  later my FSX always crashes. This doesn't happen when I am not connect to Shared Cockpit. I am also running the latest version of the Airbus

Is there any fixes for this problem

Thanks

Callum Dix

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, Djanko Sakho said:

Same here guys 

Sorry to hear you're having problems, but "same here guys" really doesn't provide any information to help us look at this.  What I can tell you is that the existing CFD is stable and does not itself cause a CTD - in other words there is something else causing it.  What this means is that you had a CTD while in Connected Flight Deck, not that Connected Flight Deck caused a CTD.

If you want some help with this, please follow the instructions I provided to the OP.

Best wishes.

Yeah sorry i didnt put mutch info  basically me and my friend sunday we was flying in shared cockpit we done  2  routes of 1 h each at the end of the second one we loaded for the third one . Everiting was okay all systèmes and 5-10 min after we connected my fsx crash  ( we retried 10 times but same result ) i try To fly by my own and suprisly everiting was working so i really dont undersdant what is the issue i think i have a problem whit the CDF

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thank your for the extended information, but still, please provide the information Dave also asked the topic opener for. 

Callum,

I'm going to close this topic since we haven't heard back from you in a while. If you're still having issues, please open a new topic and provide the information I requested and we'll do our best to help you.

Best wishes.

Archived