Problem with A320 X Family

Hi, ^_^

I do not know if the problem comes from me or the Airbus A320

When I put my engine on Idle, my Airbus (18/19/20 and A321) does not plane, even with a Vertical Speed of 1000ft/min it loses speed and falls like a stone.

So I consider this a problem/bug I don't know because for approaches with difficult weather I often tend to drop/stall in the final..

So my question is why does the A320 not plane? The Glide ratio (or "finesse") is not the right one ? :huh:

My version is 1.31

Waiting for an answer

Cdlly Matheo

Hi Eltechron,

Yea the speed falls I do not stop pushing it long, just 5 seconds and the plane falls as if he could not hover/plane :huh:

But in any case if an aircraft can glide 1000ft/min = 2 NM normally but I'ts not possible for me .. :/

Hi Eltechron,

Yea the speed falls I do not stop pushing it long, just 5 seconds and the plane falls as if he could not hover/plane :huh:

But in any case if an aircraft can glide 1000ft/min = 2 NM normally but I'ts not possible for me .. :/

Try doing a -2500 vertical rate descent and see how it goes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

[Without ENGINE and LOW Fuel (2500 KG)]

I have try doing a -2500 V/S i'ts ok I can plane 

[Without ENGINE and Normal Fuel (7500 KG)]

I have try doing a -2500 V/S hmh ... I'ts more difficult but I can

[With 1 ENGINE and Normal Fuel (7500 KG)]

I can fly but not climb look.. Normally with 1 engine I can still climb but there if I try my speed goes down to the stall

Please login to display this image.

[Without ENGINE and LOW Fuel (2500 KG)]

I have try doing a -2500 V/S i'ts ok I can plane 

[Without ENGINE and Normal Fuel (7500 KG)]

I have try doing a -2500 V/S hmh ... I'ts more difficult but I can

[With 1 ENGINE and Normal Fuel (7500 KG)]

I can fly but not climb look.. Normally with 1 engine I can still climb but there if I try my speed goes down to the stall

Screenshot_3.jpg

Why only fly with one engine or with no engines at all? Of course you will have difficulties with abnormal situations

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes Tom I know,

For example why my plane can not fly like in the movie Sully? 

It is not a matter of breakdown there is a question of Glide ratio / finesse no?

That's my real question.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If none SOP would be implemented the bus could fly like US Airways Flight 1549.

But as nothing like that is implemented it can't. The simulated/implemented aerodynamics are based on two engines working, not just one or none.

Archived