PFPX - Server Subscription problem!

Hi guys,

I just have purchased a PFPX server subscription and when I want to activate in program it says that is invalid or disabled license key. Can someone tell me where is the problem and how I can fix it?

I have active full version of PFPX 1.28.4.

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As the code is checked against the FlightSimSoft server I would to suggest to open a support ticket directly with them (as there is not much we can do here in the forums abut it). Alternatively you can of course also open a support ticket with Aerosoft as you bought the code in the AS shop, but I would expect that the direct contact to FlightSimSoft is the faster way to get this problem solved.

OK, thanks. I allready have sent to them a support ticket, so I'm waiting for them to reply with answer.

Just to ask, if the PFPX isn't purchased or activated properly, if though it's says that is activated, could that be also a problem for this server issue or not?

OK, well, that isn't a problem, for now. I also have installed a new Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 and a new Hotfix 1.28.8. and everything is working fine, except this one about server subscription. Unless, I have to restart maybe a computer to get an effect for PFPX, but I doubt that (and I'm now on flight)!

Archived