Adding FlyTampa's Kai Tak

Hi all,

I have manually added Kai Tak using the "Waypoint & Airway Editor" and the airport shows up at the correct location in map view. However, whenever I tried to plan a flight (KSEA to VHHX), it keeps saying fuel required exceed tank capacity. I tried using different airframes (PMDG 747, 777, iFly 744) and all of them gave the same error. Frustrated, I tried to plan a VHHH to VHHX (8 mins flight) and the fuel required came up as 179 ton for an empty plane! Afterward I planned a KSEA - VHHH and that flight only required 149 ton.

I'm banging my head on the wall here as I'm flat out of idea what's going on.

Has anyone has the same problem?

Hi,

what is the distance difference between the OFP VHHX and OFP VHHH?

You can show a picture from the OFP page with all flight informations (routing, ruel, weights)

Frank

Well, I sure have no idea what happened but this morning when I tried to do it again PFPX was happy to do the flight planning. Last night I could not get it to even compute the OFP. This morning going to the 2 destination from KSEA only showing a 2 tons fuel difference. I didn't change any setting at all other than shutting the computer down when I went to bed...

Archived