I noticed that PFPX is off by a few pounds when calculating payload. It seems as if PFPX is doing some converting behind the scenes and is inaccurately converting units. The TOPCAT totals were plugged in directly from PFPX via the export option. The payload amount is correct in TOPCAT but the one in PFPX is off by is the same amount of adult passengers I'm calculating. Therefore, it appears that whatever conversion PFPX is doing, it's off by 1 lb, causing the difference in weights.

The attached image illustrates the differences.

Edit: Forgot to mention the weights used. Adults are 195 lbs, children 87lbs, infants 0 lb, baggage 30 lbs per pax.

Please login to display this image.

5 hours ago, jpgmultimodal said:

Hello,

We have already mentioned this problem and there was a ticket to the developpers but we never got any answer :

Regards,

JP

Thanks for the info JP. I've joined your post as well to see if the developers get back to us.

I noticed this issue around the time 1.28 came out.  You have to make flight "TYPE" set to 'General', then the weights will once again be honored and exported properly to TOPCAT.  The devs messed-up the 'Scheduled' and 'Non-Scheduled' flight 'TYPES' respecting the weights set in the Options.  

Archived