AES and PDMG B744

Cmakris

As soon as AES is called then all of the new service vehicles/services that comes with PMDG B744 are automatically disapears.

It seems that AES vehicles/services are excluding everything around them. Any way to fix this Oliver?

Chris

• Developer

1.) I don't know about what "Service Vehicles" of the PMDG 744 you talk, if you mean the just released now version, I can't say anything about that, as I don't see it yet.

2.) No, there is no exclude done for other objects, only small exclude done to remove jetways, but that should not effect any parts of an Airplane.

GSX is killing objects around the Parkingposition, that are generated via Simconnect, but not AES.

But, when there are Service Vehicles generated by the PMDG 744 around there aircraft, maybe they don't display them, when they see that AES or GSX is used, because it don't make sense to have them, when AES/GSX will be used, or?

Oliver,

What I have seen during the beta is that as soon as AES becomes active all PMDG vehicles disappear, this is not done from PMDG as they are not aware if user is using any of these external programs. I will retest with the release version but I do not believe anything changed.

Chris

• Developer

Can you please make as screenshot, so that I understand about what "Servicevehicles" you are talking.

And please explane, at which point the vehicles are "removing", when AES is activated in the Scenery Library, only when it is active at the specific airport or if you call any Service from AES.

EDIT: There is another point you need to check: If you have FSUIPC installed, there is a option in the FSUIPC.ini (NewDeleteVehiclesForAES=Yes), where FSUIPC is removing object at the gate, when AES is active. This will generate maybe your issue, as this also kill all simconnect generate Objects in that area. When PMDG add this Vehicles via Simconnect, what I expect, they will killed too from FSUIPC.

Maybe you can addess it to Pete, maybe he can add in his code, that only default Vehicles from the FS will be remove, but not others. Or just switch this feature off in the FSUIPC.ini (NewDeleteVehiclesForAES=No) , as it is only needed, when you use the Aprontraffic of the FS itself.

Archived