Altitude won't hold

Hi everyone

I'm new and to the Aerosoft A320 FSX SE, I understand how to create a flight plan, how to use the MCDU but whenever I take to the skies the plane goes crazy once reached crz alt. Let's say I set it at FL300, activate ap1, click speed, hdg and alt, once reach that altitude the master caution goes off (no messages on ECAM) and the airbus climbs steeply to FL320, then FL340 and so on until FL380 where it goes up and down with 500ft at a time, it does hold speed pretty well and follows the flight plan I created. What do I do wrong? 

I attach a screenshot of my latest flight.

Thanks for any inputs

/Klas

Please login to display this image.

well you use toga power you have to move the throttles back a bit to CLB detent during the climb.. The MAN TOGA would be replaced by a green text that depends on the stage of flight.. and since you are in toga the power is set to toga and speed protection would try prevent you from over speed and the only way is to climb and what you are talking about, as the pane is not in the detent so it can adjust the speed..

• Deputy Sheriffs

I would like to suggest that you work yourself through the provided step-by-step guide (Vol6-StepbyStep EN.pdf, among all the other manuals) to familiarize yourself with flying the bus. 

Archived