ETOPS boundary circles/adequate airports

Hello. I had version 1.23 when I bought this wonderful software, then, a few weeks ago I upgraded to v1.28 (and now using the hotfix 1.28.8) but it's still the same: when planning an ETOPS route, the non-ETOPS (60min) boundary green circles no longer appear when I press the "adequate airports" button on the map (in the v1.23 it used to appear most of the times as soon as I chose the type of ETOPS I wanted - 90min, 120, 180, etc). Plus, I am have no "adequate airports" text box in the ETOPS tab like I used to have in v1.28, I only have an "adequate airports" text box in the alternates sub-tab on the planning face, but once again with no green 60min boundary showing up. How can I see my ETOPS entry/exit points like every tutorial says? Can you guys help? I can only see the blue circles around the ETP airport pairs I randomly choose. Plus, why don't I have the adequate airports text box in the ETOPS tab?

Best regards, 

Duarte

The Adequates are now listed along with the Alternates on the General tab.

With the adequates populated they are visible on the map with v1.28.8:

Please login to display this image.

Thanks for your help! However I found my problem, but not the solution.
It appears that somehow, though I create many (or even only one) ETOPS scenarios, in the main aircraft database window it shows me as ETOPS (No limit), wich also prevents me from pressing the Toggle adequate airports, although the Adequate airports text box is populated with many airports.
What may I be doing wrong?

How was the aircraft added, by profile or template?

Does the profile assigned still exist in C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTypes

Is it a stock profile or from a third party.

4 hours ago, srcooke said:

How was the aircraft added, by profile or template?

By default templates, all of them (A319, modified by me to reflect a Corporate Jet version, B777-200LR also on a BBJ-like configuration and Cessna Citation X).

Does the profile assigned still exist in C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTypes

Yes, they all exist.

Is it a stock profile or from a third party.

All stock profiles except for the Citation X, which is the hi speed version downloaded here on the downloads page/topic.

Archived