TropicalSim Buenos Aires - version confusion?

Hi...

I have TropicalSim SAEZ 2016 installed (FS9 and FSX), but the AES Help window is showing that I have "2013/1", and is ready for me to assign credits to it. I have never had the older 2013 version of the airport. What is "2013/1"? Should I wait for a future AES update for the 2016 scenery to be supported or is "2013/1" in fact the 2016 version?

Thanks.

• Developer

As you can see in the AES Airportlist: http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/aesairports.html

AES has no Differenz between both Versions, 2013/2016. AES should support both   Addons Versions. Will check the AEShelp text soon, maybe this is wrong.

As you have the option, to check the Airport in Demo mode before you assign the credits, you can test it your self before.

OK, thanks. I did have a quick try in demo mode before I posted, and AES certainly starts up, but didn't have time to check the AFCAD etc., I don't know if the 2016 update reflects changes at the airport which mean taxiways, parking etc. might have changed. I didn't want to assign full credits until I am sure that 2013/1 is exactly the same as 2016.

As you say, the AES airport list does say 2013/16. The AES Help window is doubtless just missing that last '6'.

Archived