PFPX Removing Problem

Hello, 

I got a problem with my PFPX, it is when I try to remove it or to uninstall it everything go ok until the end but after its never get removed or uninstalled I also tried to remove it via Win regedit.

I does not have InstallShield so please I need help thankyou.

6 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please show a screenshot (png or jpg format) of the error message you get, when you try to uninstall PFPX.

I don't have any errors, its just doesn't get removed at the end of the installation., I tried everything still nothing :(

• Deputy Sheriffs

I doubt that the installer tells you at the end that PFPX was removed successfully if in reality it wasn't. 

What is the last screen of the installer you see?

I'm sorry about the french language,

that mean:

Installshield has successfully removed PFPX, but its still in my computer its didn't got removed.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, youn didn't understand my question:

You are telling us that PFPX is not uninstalled, although the screenshot above is saying something different.

So my question is why do you thing it is not uninstalled? Can you still run PFPX? Or are folders/files being left?

Just now, mopperle said:

So you get an error when trying to install it agin?

No, I dont get an error, its just that its go until the end of the installation, then its say me its got removed from my computer, but I still see it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, I do not understand what your problem is? Where do you see it? Oo your harddisk or in the list of installed programs? Did you reboot your PC?

But maybe it is easier when you post in the french section of the forum, or open a ticket at
https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• Deputy Sheriffs

You said earlier that you also used regedit already to manually remove it from your computer.

What exactly have you done within the registry?

You say that your PFPX got corrupt. 

What exactly do you mean by that? What was it that let you believe your PFPX installation got corrupted?

Archived