New Win10 Install & PFPX Aircraft Files

I just got a new laptop running Win10 that I am using to run PFPX.  I just installed PFPX and updated it to v1.28.  When I open the program there are no aircraft in my list after I copied the *.txt files from my saved Aircraft folder in PFPX Public Docs.  I had 28 aircraft that I have been using in the saved folder.

Now that they are in the new install I cannot see any of them when I try to start a new flight plan.   I created a new aircraft and it shows up in the list all by itself even though there are 28 files in the Aircraft folder.

The saved files came from v1.28 however it was running on Win7 when saved.  I assume the version of Windows has nothing to do with this but included it just in case.

Why won't the program show all the aircraft .txt files that are there with the new aircraft I just created?  They all showed up just fine before this laptop change and new install.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jerry

Today they are all showing in my list of aircraft again.   I guess it required a computer restart after I copied those txt files to the aircraft folder for them to be recognized.

I am just glad I don't have to recreate them all.

Jerry

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived