Pisa X Autogen and landclass problem

Cpt. Oveur

Hey folks!

I'm aware of this topic:

But apart from that issue, I have one additional problem: Loss of autogen! (see attached picture)

Is it may possible to fix that two issues fast? The scenery is not useable righht now...

Cheers,

Matt

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And by the way, everytime when I buy something from KDM, there's a conflict with Orbx products (and I guess this one is a Orbx conflict). Next time I will stay away from KDM products until I can be sure that any issues like this are solved (which should be done during the test phase) !!!! Unbelievable....

vor 16 Stunden , Cpt. Oveur sagte:

And by the way, everytime when I buy something from KDM, there's a conflict with Orbx products (and I guess this one is a Orbx conflict). Next time I will stay away from KDM products until I can be sure that any issues like this are solved (which should be done during the test phase) !!!! Unbelievable....

Maybe it would be better to stay away from Orbx products like a lot other folks do.

Regards, Pezi

vor 6 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

As I do not see a problem you should open a ticket here: https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

You can't see a problem ???? LOL Have a look at the promotional/preview screenshots and if you still can't see any problem you should go to a ophthalmologist (No harm meant!)! ;-) There's almost no autogen and my settings are on max...

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, Cpt. Oveur said:

Have a look at the promotional/preview screenshots and if you still can't see any problem you should go to a ophthalmologist (No harm meant!)!

How about showing a comparison of your screen with one of the promotional screenshots (some perspective!) along with your P3D settings?

Hi again,

how is it looking without PhotoLIRP.bgl, I've the same problem not using ORBX, I am using the SIRX Italy Photoscenery. Without PhotoLIRP.bgl it looks nearly as before. In Pisa X are some big exclusion files anyway and a lot of wrong placed buildings also.

Regars , Pezi

vor 24 Minuten, gmazzei sagte:

Hi

apart the washed down color I can't see the difference.

Bottom screenshot Is photoreal without autogen ?

Regards

Sorry, to be honest: If you can't see the difference, please leave the discussion here. I don't have time for something like this, thank you.

vor 15 Minuten, pezi sagte:

Hi again,

how is it looking without PhotoLIRP.bgl, I've the same problem not using ORBX, I am using the SIRX Italy Photoscenery. Without PhotoLIRP.bgl it looks nearly as before. In Pisa X are some big exclusion files anyway and a lot of wrong placed buildings also.

Regars , Pezi

Thank you for the hint. But removing the photo is not an option for me. KDM simply ignored FTX Global openLC EU (I fully understand that they can't take every single [maybe colliding] add-on into account, but the whole FTX Global range ist a must!) that's the problem. I wan't a solution (FAST!) without waiting months for a patch / update (like it was with Svalbard before)... And by the way, I found a few screenshots of KDM LIRP with the same issue on Facebook. Suprisingly, no one of the customers even noticed that problem. Some people are really satisfied with everything :rolleyes:

We are working on a patch to release next week. This will fix a lot of issues, incl remove the landclass which has been wrongly placed and solve the autogen issue.

The scenery has been out only about a week and we can't unfortunantly have everything perfect at launch :)

Best

/Joakim

• 3 weeks later...

After the update: Still loss of autogen (trees and some bigger buildings). I can't believe it... I wan't my money back! This is not acceptable anymore!

vor 19 Stunden , Cpt. Oveur sagte:

After the update: Still loss of autogen (trees and some bigger buildings). I can't believe it... I wan't my money back! This is not acceptable anymore!

You are quite right, there is a loss of autogen. Still displaced freeway traffic around the airport. Still displaced buildings of the city(not autogen), I mean buildings are on rail tracks.

I think I will go back to my earlier installed NSS PisaX and live with the little mistakes of this scenery.

Regards, Peter

On 2/13/2017 at 6:26 PM, Cpt. Oveur said:

5 hours ago, pezi said:

You are quite right, there is a loss of autogen. Still displaced freeway traffic around the airport. Still displaced buildings of the city(not autogen), I mean buildings are on rail tracks.

I think I will go back to my earlier installed NSS PisaX and live with the little mistakes of this scenery.

Regards, Peter

Just to be clear. The changelog to the patch does not say that this issue is resolved. 

Having said that, you're both 100% right. There is still an autogen issue present, and we're still working on fixing it. The patch does take care of a lot of other issues however - most of them concerning the actual airport environment which is priority #1.

Solving the autogen problem would delay the patch further, so I chose to release it now. Just know that it is being worked on, and the fix will be out as soon as we've located the root of the problem.

Meanwhile, happy flying! Be it with default, NSS or preferably our Pisa :-) 

Best,

Joakim

Vor 1 Stunde, Joakim Tychesen | KDM sagte:

Just to be clear. The changelog to the patch does not say that this issue is resolved. 

Having said that, you're both 100% right. There is still an autogen issue present, and we're still working on fixing it. The patch does take care of a lot of other issues however - most of them concerning the actual airport environment which is priority #1.

Solving the autogen problem would delay the patch further, so I chose to release it now. Just know that it is being worked on, and the fix will be out as soon as we've located the root of the problem.

Best,

Joakim

And just be clear from my side: I don't care about changelogs or whatever. I also don't care about promises because they are "maybe's" and nothing else. I purchased the product "as seen" -  the autogen problem, as well as the previous landclass problem should never have been appeared. You forgot to test your scenery with openLC, or was it even your intention? Again: It's not the first time! There was a similar problem with your Svalbard scenery (combined with Vector) and people had to wait months for an adequate update. Your scenery isn't compatible with generic addons like the ftx global product range (like most of all other high quality payware sceneries)? Hey, no problem! Simply mention it in the product description and I will NOT buy it (as well as many others too). And now I will warn other potential customers in several FSX/P3D Facebook groups about this problem and I will forward my experiences to some magazines/review webpages....

• Deputy Sheriffs

@Cpt. Oveur:

1st: if you read the description of a product and don't find a compatibility statement to a certain 3rd party product in it, you can safely assume that no compatibility to that 3rd party product is promised. Therefore your decision to buy it can hardly be based on that, right?

I am not saying that it's not compatible, I am just saying that compatibility wasn't promised. If you are uncertain about the compatibility status of a product you would like to purchase you can always ask the manufacturer prior to hit the order button in the web shop. Aerosoft provides a couple of communication paths for this (phone, email, forum). I would like to suggest that in the future you better not only "assume" a certain compatibility, but actually get a confirmation of it prior to purchase. That saves you a lot of anger afterwards.

2nd: a bug in a product which has been acknowledged and promised to be fixed, is not a missing feature.

vor 29 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

@Cpt. Oveur:

1st: if you read the description of a product and don't find compatibility statement to a certain 3rd party product in it, you can safely assume that no compatibility to that 3rd party product is promised. Therefore your decision to buy it can hardly be based on that, right?

I am not saying that it's not compatible, I am just saying that compatibility wasn't promised. If you are uncertain about the compatibility status of a product you would like to purchase you can always ask the manufacturer prior to hit the order button in the web shop. Aerosoft provides a couple of communication paths for this (phone, email, forum). I would like to suggest that in the future you better not only "assume" a certain compatibility, but actually get a confirmation of it prior to purchase. That saves you a lot of anger afterwards.

2nd: a bug in a product which has been acknowledged and promised to be fixed, is not a missing feature.

I'm a lawyer and I have a different point of view about that (BTW, FSX/P3D would be almost dead without generic addons like Orbx). Also, look at many other developers - Orbx-Compatibility is always one of their highest priorities. Your behaviour is arrogant and obviously, Aerosoft don't care about that. No problem, I won't support Aerosoft any longer (and I supported you almost from the very start). I'm not one of those Aerosoft haters, but now I understand why they exist....

I purchased Pisa a couple days ago as a download. I am experiencing the same problems described above. I was looking for the update fix and the FAQ tells me to go to the order page. On this page I see my order number and says it is complete, but I can't download anything. Does the download file disappear after only a couple of days? Please describe how I can download this update. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎14‎.‎02‎.‎2017 at 19:06, Joakim Tychesen | KDM sagte:

Best,

Joakim

Dear Joakim

any News , about the new fix??

best regards

Archived