PFPX not sending my route to Airbus X

Hello members, 

I've been struggeling with this now for a week or more... 

When I want to fly I straight away start-up PFPX first to plan my flight, all going well at the end "2 routes saved" done, but when I go into the simulator which is P3D, when I type into "FROM/TO" normally after when you type your route in it like mine so "EBBR/LKPR" then there should be a blue message saying "EBBRLKPR01" then activate but when I do that it activates it but not into my GPS display, it activate the "CO ROUTE" as well before in my old OS which was Windows 7 Pro I just had to fill in "FROM/TO" and activate and done, it shows the drawing lines to waypoints in the GPS display but now with my new Windows 10 it won't load...

I have a screenshot of my route file which is a "Notebook-file" is that normal? That should not be a notebook file...

PLEASE help me this with my problem, I send already Aerosoft about it but they seems to not helping me... I've send another email to them with the same message again today... 

So IF anyone can help me I'd be grateful

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Miquel,

please stick with your first topic. There is absolutely no advantage in opening multiple topics for your problem.

All follow ups remain in your initial topic:

Archived