SIMstarter doesn't close itself anymore

Sabre10

I think I played with Fullscreen/Windowed modes settings in SIMstarter, but now SIMstarter doesn't close itself anymore (Window mode after profile start @: "Close SIMstarter NG when everything is done"). If I set it to "Minimize window" SIMstarter minimizes itself, but I can't make its UI go completely as it used to be. How can I fix it?

Also I could not find any setting in SIMstarter for the newest switch in Prepar3d.cfg:

MAX_VC_TEXTURE RESOLUTION=

Please advise,

Thanks,

Sabre10

Ok, I've fixed it: CleanDesk was on "Close and restart programs", found it in the log, went back and changed it to <<DON'T USE CLEANDESK>>. Closes itself OK.

Now, how about   MAX_VC_TEXTURE RESOLUTION= setting in SIMStarter? There's no place for it in UI yet?

Thanks,

Sabre10

2 hours ago, Sabre10 said:

Now, how about   MAX_VC_TEXTURE RESOLUTION= setting in SIMStarter? There's no place for it in UI yet?

Thanks,

Sabre10

Not all values available to the config file have a corresponding option in SIMstarter NG.  For those not present, you can use the Config File Editor to add, modify, or delete the values.

You may need to refer to the FSX and/or P3D SDKs for the correct section and key wording if it doesn't show in the Editor.

Ernie

Archived