Issues while flying

bonesvf103

SOmetimes while flying I find things like I never get an ILS needle even though it's tuned to the ILS frequency (I used the Cessna radio stack to do it).  ALso when I tune the NAV radio on the stack, the ACTIVE frequency changes, not the standby one.

I have turned off nosewheel steering but the light stays on in the canopy frame light on the left.

What is the position of manual flaps during flight?  I have the retracted when I take off but as I fly slow I can hear them automatically positioning.  Is this normal?

At another point, I am unable to zoom out my view.  FLying with my face directly in the canopy frame is kind of hard, haha.

Are these bugs or a bad install?  Should I uninstall and reinstall?

Thanks.

v6,

boNes

1°For bring up the ILS needles you have to select AWL/PCD in the STEER CMD, then NAV1 = Carrier TACAN, NAV2 = Carrier ILS. The F-14 does not have STBY NAV (Aircraft.cfg => Nav.1 = 1, 0, 1 // Radio Type = availiable, standby frequency, has glide slope).

For field landings NAV1 = ILS.

2°Strange... If you lower the hook the NWS light stays on?

3°During flight flap handle must in retracted position, if during maneuver AoA is excessive or speed is too low the flap/slat will extend. (F14AAD-1 "CADC"   2.21.2.4 Maneuver Flap and Slat Mode)

3°Press backspace, than you shoul be enable to zoom with the "+" "-" keys, or use "spacebar"+"mouse wheel", than see FSX/P3D settings-controls-buttons-view for the POV movement key combination.

Thanks.  Some of this I figured out and felt a little dumb haha but some of it you helped as well.  The zoom used to work--I must have hit a key without knowing that set the zoom controls to locked.

v6,

boNes

So I tried things again last night and for the most part yes I got things to work.  But again, the speedbrakes in the checklist would extend, then when you try to retract them, they retract then immediately extend again.  Clicking on the checklist step doesn't solve it either.  I decided to ignore it and finish the checklist without clicking on anything else and I did and the brakes finally retracted of course when I took off and got fast enough for them to blow shut.

v6,

boNes

Archived