Updates to Nassau X

444Pilot

Update: I got the Nassau X update and I've tried to install it. Suddenly, simobject display engine setup showed up. The SODE Platform Manager then appeared. I pressed register for module registration status, and activate for Module Activation Status. The simobject display engine setup then froze up, and impacting the Nassau X installation. I can't get past the Simobject Display engine setup. What is going on?

• 5 months later...

I.D.S - the developers of NassauX - told me via a Facebook message that an updated version was with testers and was nearly ready. That was 18 May. Since then absolutely nothing. Draw your own conclusions. Even the SODE jetway for a heavy gate doesn't work with the message "too close to jetway" appearing when I initiate the action in GSX.

I've bought lots of scenery from Aerosoft but this is undoubtedly the worst. I won't be buying any more products by I.D.S.

All they had to do was update their Facebook page with a simple message. I've had this scenery for over a year and they have made several promises about fixing it but I'm still waiting. I don't expect any update now since the memory problem won't exist in v4.

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I don't expect any update now since the memory problem won't exist in v4.

Well, they will have to update to make it V4 compatible so maybe they will then also include the needed fixes.

I.D.S did a good work eventually on KSMF but i  barely use Nassau X since i bought it. Too many bugs.

I will be VERY careful before buying KBFI.

Dom Mason

8 minutes ago, Jeroen Doorman said:

Well, they will have to update to make it V4 compatible so maybe they will then also include the needed fixes.

I won't be holding my breath for that. Doubt we'll ever see it.

Archived