Pisa X ( Ftx Global )

michalis

Hello , I have purchased Pisa X and as I can See It Is Not FTX Global Compatible (Colours Don't Much ) ! Is there any Way I can Remove the Surrounding Area ( Scenery ) and leave Just the Airport ?

Thank you ,

Mike

I Have attached an Image below .

Please login to display this image.

4 hours ago, Jeroen Doorman said:

But wouldn't that leave you with the airport that still doesn't match ftx global?

Hmmmm  , You are right Jeroen ! It will be a smaller area though !

Thanks for your Reply !

3 hours ago, Cargostorm said:

Hi Mike, if you are not satisfied with the surroundings, you can use freeware photo scenery around PISA including autogen for trees and buildings: http://italyphotoreal.weebly.com/

Thank you Cargostorm for your advice ! I appreciated it .

vor 10 Stunden , michalis sagte:

Hello , I have purchased Pisa X and as I can See It Is Not FTX Global Compatible (Colours Don't Much ) ! Is there any Way I can Remove the Surrounding Area ( Scenery ) and leave Just the Airport ?

Thank you ,

Mike

I Have attached an Image below .

Hi Mike, you can set in the scenery folder the "photoLIRP.bg" to "photoLIRP.inactive".

Try how it looks after.

Peter

Hey guys,

Actually the ortophoto (photoLIRP.bgl) should match FTX Global pretty well - however there is some landclass that shouldnt be there. I can confirm this is a bug in the scenery itself (not just on your end), and I'll include a fix for it in the next patch.

Thanks for your patience!

/ Joakim

Here's a shot showing the different elements, the most outward, not highlighted one being FTX Global:

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:55 PM, Joakim Tychesen | KDM said:

Hey guys,

Actually the ortophoto (photoLIRP.bgl) should match FTX Global pretty well - however there is some landclass that shouldnt be there. I can confirm this is a bug in the scenery itself (not just on your end), and I'll include a fix for it in the next patch.

Thanks for your patience!

/ Joakim

Here's a shot showing the different elements, the most outward, not highlighted one being FTX Global:

Thank You Very Much for your Reply !

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 7:04 PM, pezi said:

Hi Mike, you can set in the scenery folder the "photoLIRP.bg" to "photoLIRP.inactive".

Try how it looks after.

Peter

Thank you Very Much Peter ! I will Go ahead and Give it a Try !  A Fix Is Coming hopefully Soon !

Mike

• 1 month later...

Archived