LIMC gate (afcad issue)

johnny19

David, can you please check the parking at the gates 405, 459. The stands are using the same position at the tarmac, and the traffic using it parks one on top of another. Thanks

Please login to display this image.

that's funny - many "online" pilots demand that such "double positions" should be in the AFCAD to be able to use either of them. There are some topics around inthe forum about it) :focus_s:

(but I'm with you - with AI-traffic it's not very nice. Maybe you choose one of them and assign a "XXX, XXX" parking code for the other)

Yes they "seets" very close one to the other I did as it show in the chart. the 459 is for A380 there is no A380 model that i can tell you about it and the 405 is for "regular" havey 

it's to reaskey for me in this points to do double parking  but you can remove one of the point but then you loose a working gate

problem in this airport that the extensions is rounded, mix taxy line etc... in other big airport the gate is in a long line. make life more easy;)

I'm not in my best helth lately hope to be well in the end of February

Archived