PisaX (Jetway)

Christian85

Dear Aerosoft Team and KDMentertainment

thanks for the Beauty scenery of Pisa still i love it  :wub:B). But i have one Question is the Jetway realy so small in Pisa ???  :wacko::blink:

Please login to display this image.

Sorry for the bad Quality off the screenshot . And the Pushback Truck ...

best regards

Chris

vor 7 Stunden , Christian85 sagte:

Dear Aerosoft Team and KDMentertainment

thanks for the Beauty scenery of Pisa still i love it  :wub:B). But i have one Question is the Jetway realy so small in Pisa ???  :wacko::blink:

Sorry for the bad Quality off the screenshot . And the Pushback Truck ...

best regards

Chris

it's a bit small - but imho the docking position is way to low which exagerates it (lower edge of the jetway should be above the red line)

• Developer

Juergen brings it on the point: A combination of a littlebit to narrow jetway and the per default wrong contactpoint of the doors in the A32x aircraft.cfg

The Aerosoft Airbus has defind the exits vertical offset for the exit to the lower edge of the door, but it should be at the middle of the door, or around 3 feet above the lower edge.

AES use it's own config, SODE has it's own correction config for that issue. 

Don't know, which type of Jetway is used in Pisa, Sode or Ctrl+J, will see it tommorrow. But this jetway is definitiv not will sized.

vor 6 Minuten, Christian85 sagte:

could you show a screen with the AS A319 at that gate with a correct door-config (just to show how it is meant to look)

Same plane as on Google Earth and same Parking Position .

yepp to deep but aso too small . Look @ the Wheels of the jetway and the sevice door .

best regards

• Developer

Have try to redesign the jetway a littlebit so that it fits better in size and technical construction to the original once:

Will provide the model to Aerosoft, so they can make the desition,if they what to replace the jetway with a fix.

Archived