Aircraft comments field

Hi

Is it possible to add an airline to an aircraft in the aircraft database somehow?  In the schedule editor I'll put the airline and often the aircraft type in the Remarks field.  It makes it easier to find something appropriate for a given day.  It would be nice if we could put the airline in the aircraft field so that we don't have to try to remember which reg goes with which airline when selecting the aircraft.  Is it possible?

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike

The only thing i might think of, to put this in the field Tail nbr.

As most of the time the Tail Nbr. is empty - if you have it and enter it its good - if not you can just put the TLC of the Airline you have this aircraft flying for.

As i am only flying 777s from UAE i have only the tailnbrs and no problems in choosing the right AC but for your case, that would be a way to get around it.

Greetings

Thanks for the suggestion Marco.  That did cross my mind as a fix although I wasn't sure if that text would come out somewhere annoying later.  It's probably the only solution without the devs adding an RMK column.  Might just run with that.

Cheers

Mike

Archived