Bali X and SODE

mikeody

First up - Bali X is great. Well done everyone but SOD is confusing me though.

I have read a whole heap of posts re SOD problems which in all honesty I dont understand.

Am using UT2.

SOD Jetways at Bali X doesnt seem to work - at least for me - so could it be a UT2 issue ?

SOD seems to be up and runningĀ  apart from a message about not being able to access scenery/terminal.bgl.

Nothing happens when I park so should I be doing something to call up a Jetway ?

Ctrl+J certainly doesnt work - so can anyone tell me what I should do ?

Thanks.

Mike Ody

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 21 Stunden , mikeody sagte:

First up - Bali X is great. Well done everyone but SOD is confusing me though.

I have read a whole heap of posts re SOD problems which in all honesty I dont understand.

Am using UT2.

SOD Jetways at Bali X doesnt seem to work - at least for me - so could it be a UT2 issue ?

SOD seems to be up and runningĀ  apart from a message about not being able to access scenery/terminal.bgl.

Nothing happens when I park so should I be doing something to call up a Jetway ?

Ctrl+J certainly doesnt work - so can anyone tell me what I should do ?

Thanks.

Mike Ody

You have to use the SODE menue if you want to activate the jetways.

Thanks for the responses.

I am not sure how but all is now working fine.

Previously I only had static jetways without the 'concertina' things on the end with no menu to actually activate individual ones after docking.

But now all is good - very impressive.

Maybe it was just a reboot that was needed after I had turned something on.

And yes SODE - I wasnt tryng to be funny !

Mike Ody

Archived