Two Questions About Aerosoft Helsinki X V2 Please

Aharon

Shalom and greetings technical support of Aerosoft,

I bought Aerosoft Helsinki vesion 2 and had successful installation of that scenery and did successful ground test of the scenery.

I have two questions:  when I installed the EFHK scenery, it asked me to install Direct Play which I did because the instructions said that if I did not install Direct Play, it might screw up Aerosoft Helsinki X version 2.   I hope I hope that Direct Play is very safe to install. Isn't it?  I am using Windows 10 Professional.

The second question is what is the gate number for cargo plane so that I can go directly to the specific cargo parking in front of Finnair cargo terminal when I start FSX flight?  I remember seeing people making screenshots of Finnair cargo plane parked in front of Finnair Cargo hangar so I am wonder what gate number would that be?  There are many cargo gate numbers in pull down menu for Helsinki scenery.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Aharon

Thanks Data63 but I need specific gate number in pull down choice so that I can find my cargo plane parked in front of Finnair cargo hangar

Eltechron,  thanks for letting me know that DirectPlay is safe since I already installed it at the Aerosoft Helsinki scenery's request.  Will DirectPlay have any effect on frame rate or memory resource?

To all Helsinki X scenery owners,  can any of you please tell me specific gate number that allows me to start flight with my plane parked in front of Finnair cargo hangar, please?

Thanks,

Aharon

Archived