PFPX issue with exporting routes! [HELP]

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for providing the files. They are all looking good. So we need to take a closer look on what going on your system.

• close P3D
  • open the file c:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FMGS.ini with a text editor
  • change the second line from Logging=0 to Logging=1, save the file and exit the editor again
  • start P3D
  • load any of the buses (e.g. Airbus A318 Aerosoft D-AERO)
  • switch into cold&dark state if you aren't using this as default state
  • switch both batteries on
  • on the left MCDU switch to the INIT page
  • enter EBBR/LKPR on the scratchpad and press LSK1R
  • (if the company route is getting presented select it via its LSK)
  • switch to the F-PLAN page
  • close P3D
  • attach the file c:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FMGS.log to your next answer

On my computer your flight plan for this route loads just fine. Lets hope the log gives some more insight into this.

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Thanks for providing the files. They are all looking good. So we need to take a closer look on what going on your system.

• close P3D
  • open the file c:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FMGS.ini with a text editor
  • change the second line from Logging=0 to Logging=1, save the file and exit the editor again
  • start P3D
  • load any of the buses (e.g. Airbus A318 Aerosoft D-AERO)
  • switch into cold&dark state if you aren't using this as default state
  • switch both batteries on
  • on the left MCDU switch to the INIT page
  • enter EBBR/LKPR on the scratchpad and press LSK1R
  • (if the company route is getting presented select it via its LSK)
  • switch to the F-PLAN page
  • close P3D
  • attach the file c:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FMGS.log to your next answer

On my computer your flight plan for this route loads just fine. Lets hope the log gives some more insight into this.

Hello mate, 

I just did what you asked, but unfortunately nothing, 

I as you asked changed the "Logging=0 to Logging=1". 

Then I started P3D, loaded a bus, switched batteries on, IRSes to NAV but the "ON BAT" is not appearing now, as it should be, I uploaded a video for you to see through it, I hope that you will be with me to the bottom of this issue with PFPX to make it work will you work together with me to the problem until it works? 

Besides, I don't see a "LSK1R" can you explain please what that means? 

On my Windows 7 I only had to fill in the "FROM/TO" section and done... but yeah.

Let's watch to the video for the solution if possible...

http://sendvid.com/ef7347cz

Cheers Miguel & I thank you a lot if you want to help me to the bottom of this, thank you. 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
24 minutes ago, MIQUEL_ said:

Besides, I don't see a "LSK1R" can you explain please what that means? 

On my Windows 7 I only had to fill in the "FROM/TO" section and done... but yeah.

LSK is the line select key. That's the button to the left and right of the MCDU display. LSK1R is the top most button on the right side of the display. Which is the "From/To" button.

I really need that log file to be able to help you. Any screenshot or video is useless here. 

4 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

LSK is the line select key. That's the button to the left and right of the MCDU display. LSK1R is the top most button on the right side of the display. Which is the "From/To" button.

I really need that log file to be able to help you. Any screenshot or video is useless here. 

Well that's the problem, I press into the scratch pad EBBR/LKPR and then I click on "FROM/TO" but it says "NOT IN DATABASE"? 

I can't select LSK the Airbus won't let me do it...........

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is this new?

Please show a screenshot of your DATA - A/C STATUS page.

If you don't have any nav data configured properly, than the bus can't load any flight plans.

23 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Is this new?

Please show a screenshot of your DATA - A/C STATUS page.

If you don't have any nav data configured properly, than the bus can't load any flight plans.

To me yes, this is new, I never had this...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you sure you haven't broken the FMGS.ini file somehow while editing it? 

Just grab the previous version of it from the archive you'd sent me via PM and restore the file in the Airbus folder with it.

Fire up the bus to see if the nav database is configured again. If it is, follow the instructions in my post #26 again but use the "NotePad" editor to modify the file, not "WordPad".

Alternatively you can also use the Airbus Configurator to enable the logging:

Hello mate, I assume you saw my new post with a new problem... 

I restored my PC, but the left MCDU is not working after one click on the buttons, it says "ENGINE UNKNOWN" please will you help me? 

I'm getting desperate and on the point for giving up this nice hobby... 

• Deputy Sheriffs

As your problem with the flightplan export seems to be solved, I close this topic. Regarding your "new" problem we continue in your other topic.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived