Manchester Update

I.D.S

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Aerosoft will test the files first, and maybe also will wait until the taxiway sign fix is in. Then they will create a new installer, both for their own site and SimMarket. So that will be next week I suppose. This is my own thinking though...

vor 5 Stunden , Astro_Liam sagte:

Terminal 2 stands are designated as "Small size" caused a few issues with GSX earlier - T7s/787/A350/747s all park here in the real world. 

the designation is irrelevant for GSX only the "size" counts (no punt intended)

...if a 33m gate is designated "small" a 747 is able to park at it, if a 27m gate is designated "large" it isn't

The designation is just for display reasons

1 hour ago, data63 said:

the designation is irrelevant for GSX only the "size" counts (no punt intended)

...if a 33m gate is designated "small" a 747 is able to park at it, if a 27m gate is designated "large" it isn't

The designation is just for display reasons

I see - Still, the measurements seem wrong - considering this is where all the heavies park IRL 

On ‎27‎-‎1‎-‎2017 at 2:57 PM, I.D.S said:

We have forwarded the files and hope that they can be released today.

There will follow a hotfix next week adressing the taxiway signs and things we might have missed ( let us know! ).

Enjoy! :)

Hello I.D.S., I think Aerosoft wants to release everything in one patch. Currently we are almost one week further and after release 3 weeks ago we still do not have a flyable Manchester. Can you give us an update please? I understand deadlines and ETA's cannot always be made, but good communication is also important. A lot of people are waiting for the patch or an update on the process. Thank you :)

I've gone and bought UK2000 Manchester now. As a paying customer, I would expect a bit more of an update as to what's happening, I shouldn't really have to chase up on what's happening with it.

Hello everyone!

Sorry that we were quiet for the last week.

We are looking for people with first hand info to supply us informations about the taxisigns. We want to fix that ( since it was reported by few of you ) and encounter sometimes issues when charts and images cannot tell what is written on a sign.

PM us!

2 hours ago, I.D.S said:

Hello everyone!

Sorry that we were quiet for the last week.

We are looking for people with first hand info to supply us informations about the taxisigns. We want to fix that ( since it was reported by few of you ) and encounter sometimes issues when charts and images cannot tell what is written on a sign.

PM us!

What about the main update? Where are we with that? 

Hello everyone!

As promised the additional information. Aerosofts testers found one issue caused by a file we have modified for the update. We are currently fixing this one file and will send it over asap.

Thank you for your patience.

Additionally we have checked all other in-development scenerys for potential similar issues reported by you on Manchester and will correct them ( if there are any - currently one similar issue found ) before release :)

1 hour ago, I.D.S said:

Hello everyone!

As promised the additional information. Aerosofts testers found one issue caused by a file we have modified for the update. We are currently fixing this one file and will send it over asap.

Thank you for your patience.

Additionally we have checked all other in-development scenerys for potential similar issues reported by you on Manchester and will correct them ( if there are any - currently one similar issue found ) before release :)

Thanks guys!

It's Friday again. Is there any news on the update?

Perhaps when it's 'ready' it might be released on something like open beta terms? - Closed testing in order to prevent a 'buggy' release seems somewhat academic under the circumstances - we've got bugs (which dodged the initial beta) anyway; if we don't find any in the update, great; if we do, we're no worse off?

All the best,

Rob.

Once the Manchester fix has been released I would then expect I.D.S to announce they are either working on the Nassau fix or are ready to release it.

May I remind I.D.S that I bought Nassau in April 2016 and the long-promised fix has still not been released. This should be your next priority after Manchester and not any new product like Boeing Field I see is being advertised on SimFlight news.

I'm sorry for jumping in on the Manchester discussion but I wanted to catch I.D.S's attention and this seems the best place as the Nassau thread is locked to everyone except them and Aerosoft staff.

• Aerosoft

Ray I think we all know exactly what your thought are about Nassau. I do not think you got to hijack topics to draw IDS's attention.  The other topics were closed because all that could be said was said. When IDS does an update we'll distribute it and that is just all we can say at this point.

So please do not hijack topics.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, FactionOne said:

It's Friday again. Is there any news on the update?

Perhaps when it's 'ready' it might be released on something like open beta terms? - Closed testing in order to prevent a 'buggy' release seems somewhat academic under the circumstances - we've got bugs (which dodged the initial beta) anyway; if we don't find any in the update, great; if we do, we're no worse off?

All the best,

Rob.

Sorry we are still waiting for the completed files as far as I know. I am in our HQ in Germany early next week and will be able to check it further

Archived