Hi I have only just started using PFPX and am trying to use Cost indexes for the Airbuses, but they will only let me choose LRC and M.078

I have used the search and I have found mention of the performance files being updated to include them in a post from 2013 and a couple of links to a site which no longer works.

Is there any way I can get these or are the official files still intended to be updated/released by the developers?

Thanks

Dave

• Deputy Sheriffs

You are mixing up 2 different terms:

• Cost Index (CI) based on various parameters and differs from airline to airline http://www.skybrary.aero/index.php/Cost_Index
  • performance file for aircraft based on its physical characteristics. Very hard to setup for the Airbus, as hardly no official numbers available

44 minutes ago, nealmac said: Cost Indexes are company specific, not aircraft specific.

I dont know whether Im not understanding your answer or you're not understanding my question

Dave

Looks like it's a bit of both mate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived