Airbus CFD 'SYNC DISPLAYS' won't turn on

Bram073

Hello,

Me and my brother just tried to connect via CFD, everything works fine apart from the displays.

When i turn SYNC DISPLAYS on, it flashes to on and then immediately turns to off.

The option 'SYNC ND OVERLAY' does work without any problems.

Is this a known problem any of you have a solution for?

Thanks in advance

This is not a known problem, and hasn't occurred in the hundred or so CFD flights I've made with other people.

I would suspect your missing a Microsoft C+ Redist install, or the one you have may be corrupt or need updating. I'd look at the 2008 version first.

You didn't mention which simulator you're running, but I would also reinstall the various versions of SimConnect.

You can find instructions for all of this HERE.  I would also install the Direct To Hotfix mentioned in the post.

Please let us know how you make out!

Best wishes.

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

This is not a known problem, and hasn't occurred in the hundred or so CFD flights I've made with other people.

I would suspect your missing a Microsoft C+ Redist install, or the one you have may be corrupt or need updating. I'd look at the 2008 version first.

You didn't mention which simulator you're running, but I would also reinstall the various versions of SimConnect.

You can find instructions for all of this HERE.  I would also install the Direct To Hotfix mentioned in the post.

Best wishes.

Okay, thanks for you quick reply i will try it.

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Best wishes.

Hi again, i tried all the things you listed, and so did my brother.

Double checked the version, both 1.30a, so nothing wrong there either.

The SYNC PANELS option is still flashing from on to off every time we try to turn it on.

Regards

Update: i installed a hotfix for panels, so they are now synced correctly.

However, if i push back from the gate, the plane doesn't move in my brothers sim.

Any solution for this?

Cheers

The post I quoted referred to version 1.31e, though you said you're version was 1.30a.  Installing the latest update (available in your user account) and reinstalling the Direct To Fix should resolve your issues.

Best wishes!

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 hours ago, Bram073 said:

Double checked the version, both 1.30a, so nothing wrong there either.

You are not on the latest version. The latest version is 1.31. For this version there is one hotfix available Dave already mentioned, but that didn't came with it's own version number.

So please get yourself the latest version (1.31) from your shop account or support database and perform the update following the instructions in this topic.

Archived