PROBLEM A320

Hello some time ago I bought the airbus a320 321 areosoft version 1.31 When I put the virtual booth the gps panel is in black the ecam also and in the mcdou does not give the option to close the plane.

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having the same problem you reported weeks ago.

In the Private Message conversation we had, I recommended you open a Support Ticket with Aerosoft.  Did you do that?  Below is the part of the Privage Message were I recommended this, which has a link for opening a Support Ticket.

I've now exhausted the level of support I can provide to you.  For additional support, please create an official Support Request HERE.

Best wishes.

Miquelpla,

I've seen your posting in the Spanish section, but I'm just wondering why you haven't put in a formal support request with us.  I provided you with the direct link to do so.

I never had a problem with a RAAS update, and due to a few reinstalls I've had to do it several times. Basically, you select OK, and it will download a new installer. After your flight, just run the installer and all should be well. The older version will run until you've completed the update.  Alternatively, you can quit your flight after downloading the new installer,install it, and reload FSX/P3D.

Best wishes.

What is X extended? Do I have it? I only downloaded Airbus A320/A321  

RAAS FOR THE AEROSOFT AIRBUS X SERIES (LOCKED VERSION - ONLY WORKS WITH THE 'AEROSOFT AIRBUS X SERIES')

Current version : 2.4.0.7

Last Updated: 11 May 2016

The Change Log is available in the RAAS Support Forum (Requires an Avsim Membership).

IMPORTANT:  Only install this version if:

1. You OWN the AEROSOFT AIRBUS X EXTENDED.
  2. You do NOT own RAAS PROFESSIONAL (UNLOCKED).  (If you own RAAS PROFESSIONAL install the update as described above.)
  3. You do not need to uninstall the old version of RAAS prior to installing the updated version.  

Click HERE to DOWNLOAD!

PROBLEM SOLVED. Thank you very much for the time that you have lost trying to help me, it has been very useful for me to get information and to be able to solve the problem. What I did was reinstall the fsx and did a couple of things that I think I did not do before. 1. Run the admin as administrator. 2. the simconect of steam I have checked that it is well installed. 3 I think this has been what has done solve the problem: In windos 10 comes a serial antivirus called windows defender but I also have the kaspersky 2016. At the time of installing only deactivated the kaspersky and oblidava of the antivirus windows series And this time I disabled both and it worked.

I hope this message is to help people who have had or have that problem and encourage them not to despair because one thing is clear. The product has been tested and works.

regards

Archived