Tried everything still won't connect

TheSeanlEagle

Was it the OVPA Guides (I wrote them by the way)?  They have a track record of resolving 99% of all issues.  The only issue they don't resolve is a few ISP customers who live in Europe (mostly Germany).

If it wasn't the OVPA Guides, then give them a try.  It's important not to skip reading anything in the guides, even if you think it doesn't apply.

I have the same problem. yesterday i tried many hours and tried everything, but the CFD doesnt connect.

At the Master the right MCDU shows "not connected", at the slave after some seconds "connection error".

We want to connect without any VPN-Software, only via forewarded ports.

I used a Portchecker (named in the OVPA-Guide), and we both saw, that the port-forewarding is successful.

To check if it is the firewall we both deactivated the firewall shortly, but no success.

One Question to this: Is it right, that one must use the 6881 Port in the connection Panel and the other must have tha 6882?

We both have the Majestic Dash-8 as well, and we could connect there at the first try and did a nice flight together.

Why is this in the Aerosoft Airbus soooo difficult???

I was the primary Beta Tester for the Majestic Dash 8 for 6 years, and did a fair amount of testing on the Aerosoft Airbus as well, and I can tell you that the Airbus CFD is not difficult at all.

It's not correct that one person should forward port 6881 and the other 6882.  Both the server and client should have both ports forwarded.

If you've been through the OVPA Guides, and completed all the steps and you're still having problems then it could be that:

1. One person has a different version of the Airbus,

2. One of both of you need to update your Microsoft C++ Redistrib software.  I'd recommend that you both go through the Post below to ensure that this software is fully up to date.

Please let me know how you make out.

Best wishes.

vor 5 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

I was the primary Beta Tester for the Majestic Dash 8 for 6 years, and did a fair amount of testing on the Aerosoft Airbus as well, and I can tell you that the Airbus CFD is not difficult at all.

It's not correct that one person should forward port 6881 and the other 6882.  Both the server and client should have both ports forwarded

Yes, that i know. we both forewared UDP 6881 and 6882 in the router.

But in the AirbusX-Configurator - other Settings - connection Port, i guess there both must use diffrent ports?! Right?

Our Version of the AirbusX-Addon was the same.

That about the Microsoft C++ software we must check first.

And thats the complicate.... why's this nessecary?

In the dash-8 this doesnt matter. this simply works....

Archived