Hello,

I there a command to add to the template for the ETOPS airports RWYs?

lets say EINN us an ETOP airport, so I want to add to my OFP the rwy for this airport like this: EINN/22   (22 is the runway).

Thanks

As far as I'm concerned, a preferred runway is of little use when planning a flight. You're going to be vectored by ATC to the runway currently in use anyway, because there are very few instances where you would need to land so quickly as to go against the traffic flow.

but when planning  the OFP  there is a runway planned (just for planning purposes).

is there a command for this?

and also a command for the next leg flight ZFW (after planning the next leg ofp) and the next leg flight dep and arr rwy?

its for tankering section.

5 hours ago, amit24075844 said:

but when planning  the OFP  there is a runway planned (just for planning purposes).

is there a command for this?

and also a command for the next leg flight ZFW (after planning the next leg ofp) and the next leg flight dep and arr rwy?

its for tankering section.

No there isn't a specific runway set for alternate/ETOPS airports during planning. What is set however is the route to the airport which may include a STAR but not the arrival runway.

do you have answer for this maybe: and also a command for the next leg flight ZFW (after planning the next leg ofp) and the next leg flight dep and arr rwy?

its for tankering section.

There is no command I know of for next leg anything as far as I know.

PFPX is surprisingly flexible in getting OFPs to look like their real-world counterparts.   But some things you just have to write yourself in a text editor afterwards.  

Archived