NavDataPro covered Airports in South America.

Mezot

Hello guys, i want to know the airports covered in South America specify in my country Chile (Navigraph only covers 6 airports in Chile) I was searching about this but didnt find any information.

Just need information before buy it.

Thanks!

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI KII-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Hi, do you mean Charts or FMS Database?

Charts have the same coverage, as Navigraph also uses Lido Charts like Aerosoft. 

Lido FMS Database on the other hand, has every airport with IFR procedures covered. 

VFR are covered with Airport Reference Point. 

See AIP Chile for a complete list of FMS Database coverage:

https://www.aipchile.gob.cl/aip/vol2/seccion/proc

Regards Jan-Paul

Hi, do you mean Charts or FMS Database?

Charts have the same coverage, as Navigraph also uses Lido Charts like Aerosoft. 

Lido FMS Database on the other hand, has every airport with IFR procedures covered. 

VFR are covered with Airport Reference Point. 

See AIP Chile for a complete list of FMS Database coverage:

https://www.aipchile.gob.cl/aip/vol2/seccion/proc

Regards Jan-Paul

Hi Jan, thanks for the answer and yeah i mean Charts, our AIP is good but comparing them with Jeppensen this last one are better, that was my question because i fly to other countrys too, Argentina, Perú and Brazil. Mostly of my flights are airports inside Chile, my idea is buy a product that give me charts from my country Chile and all this countries that i mention without need to searching on google, lol.

Thanks again.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI KII-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Archived