Zurich for Xplane 10

Hi all, i recently purchased the "Airport Zurich" scenery for xplane 10 on disk with a gift voucher. The installer works fine but when i input the registration key that was included in the case and press next it says "ERROR! the serial number you entered is incorrect. Please try again". The serial number is entered is identical to the one in the case. Has anybody else had any issues of imputing it wrong or it just generally not working?

Please login to display this image.

• 3 months later...

Well.

Explaining the whole situation and attaching the necessary screenshots, including the order number - I'm asked "what my simulator is" and send it to FAQ for FSX.

Is this a joke? :o

I cant install scenery for 2nd day :( It was 2.02

note from LOG:

0:00:11.676 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'lib/g10/forests/AG_trees_EU1.for', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Aerosoft LSZH Airport Zurich V2.0 a/'.
0:00:11.676 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Aerosoft LSZH Airport Zurich V2.0 a/Earth nav data/+40+000/+47+008.dsf:
0:00:11.676 E/SCN: The art asset 'lib/g10/forests/AG_trees_EU1.for' could not be found.

As I can see now its also avaliable 2.03 for XP10, but....
When try to download - you can see screen (((!!!!!

Whats going on, buds?

• Administrator

Hello,

please try again to download a little bit later.

Or try to download with another Mirror.

May be there is a synchronize issue withe the mirrors/servers.

Greets Heinz.

Archived