exporting pfpx fp to as a320

Tom, anyone plese help me i cannot figure out how to get pfpx to talk to my AS 320. i am a long time user and have had to do a computer W10 upgrade from w7( that is  another story). but now no matter how i try to get the 2 programmes to talk its not happening, i can usre the company route programme just fine, but 3 days and counting no joy with my preferred method (going slightly crazy now!) plz help, cheers phil

• Deputy Sheriffs

I assume that you are using the latest version 1.31 of the Airbus. To get flightplans correctly exported you have to make the correct settings in the PFPX export screen. The Airbus flightplans are stored in the folder:

...\My Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans

therefore youe have to make the following settings:

Please login to display this image.

1. is the path to your FS rootfolder
  2. is the path to your documents rootfolder
  3. is the path to the Airbus flightplan folder; mark the line and click on "Browse" in the menu bat to navigate to the folder, if it is not set correct

• Deputy Sheriffs

Otto gave you a very detailed explanation on how to configure everything correctly. Please just follow his steps. Step 2 in your screen is correct, the rest is not. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Select the "Airbus Exteneded" line in the list, press the browse button on top of the window and select the folder in Otto's screenshot.  

i haveve changed the p3d folder to the root !!, and holy crap its working ha ha :funkychick_s: what is it with you guys? some kind of wizzardry going on!!! you sure you not in harry potter?, thank you very much no idea what you did but you did it, cheers the beers are on me!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived