Luxembourg Airports, plane loads on top of building

As you can see on the picture shown, my plane loads on top of a building, meanwhile inside that building is the real Luxembourg terminal that i want to be loaded onto. This is stand A4. I hope there is a solution to this problem, other than that the scenery is 10/10

Please login to display this image.

2 hours ago, data63 said:

looks like a duplicate AFCAD file

are you using MyTraffic? - if yes you shure have to disable the MT6 AFCAD for Luxemburg

I turned off the Luxembourg traffic, and then this happened, atleast it's not on top of the building now, but the default scenery is still over going the payware scenery

still no real idea...

could you provide an overview screen (daylight) - maybe I get an idea

which other sceneries are installed? (ORBX, UT Europe, freeware, ....)

There is more than one ellx file in the mytraffic scenery folder. They have to be deactivated all. As far as I remember there are 3 or 4 files.

You also may search the forum as we already had this issue.

On 7/1/2017 at 8:41 AM, christian1974 said:

There is more than one ellx file in the mytraffic scenery folder. They have to be deactivated all. As far as I remember there are 3 or 4 files.

You also may search the forum as we already had this issue.

How do i deactivate them? Is it in the scenery library i have to uncheck the 4 mytraffic ellx files? Or is it under the Mytraffic scenery folder, i found 4 of them, should i delete those or?

no prob' - better asking than breaking

this isn't MyTraffic - that's the AI traffic that comes with ELLX - but that gives me an idea. Could you provide a screen from your scenery Lib showing your Luxemburg entries

The MyTraffic AFCADs are somewhere in a Mytraffic6\scenery (or so) folder

23 hours ago, data63 said:

no prob' - better asking than breaking

this isn't MyTraffic - that's the AI traffic that comes with ELLX - but that gives me an idea. Could you provide a screen from your scenery Lib showing your Luxemburg entries

The MyTraffic AFCADs are somewhere in a Mytraffic6\scenery (or so) folder

I hope i did right xD

39 minutes ago, data63 said:

looks as if MT6 brought more than just an AFCAD for ELLX :-)

how does the scenery look now ?

I'm mid flight, and all of a sudden i get this "error" thingie.. 

Haven't visited the airport yet as i am in flight (not flying near ELLX)

NEVER NEVER delete or renam BGL files while FSX is running.

FSX creates an index at startup an "assumes" that files "present"

just rename the file 'til landing and that error will go away

Okay, so closed down flightsim. did as what the picture shown with the .bgl files, and there is no scenery on top of each other, but i can only spawn somewhere random, not at the correct stand, like A3 or something, but i think it's default now.. G1/2/3 are my only opportunities and they are all heavies, and they are spawning me somewhere random

gerade, Kristoffer Michelsen sagte:

Woooo that worked!

Thank you so much for your help! Really appreciate and i am sorry for my stupidness when it comes to this!! Cheers mate

No prob - you asked nicely, tried to follow intructions and... FSX is sometimes a bit "strange" in all it's different configs and combinations if you are new to it (even if you are not).

Archived