How to move the AES jetways away?

Kiddo

Hello,

I got AES since a pretty long time (first time Athens X by FlyTampa) and it is still beautiful to see the jetways move so smooth almost like in real life .
But there is a thing bugging me (especially with more Airport scenerys). When I want to deapart , the jetway can't be moved and I have to pushback with the jetway Scratching the plane.

I'm happy for any reply which helps :)

vor 59 Minuten, OPabst sagte:

Which AES Version did you use?

Are all other Services finished when you press F6?

I use Version 2.42a
For Service I usally use GSX the Jetway by AES

Vor 1 Stunde, Delta777 sagte:

Install v2.44 first, that is the latest version!

I installed it , but nothing Special happens
I read the update log and it showed that it improved the jetway controls , but it seems like that I can't find a way to control them like I want to :/

I use both AES and GSX. I've found you must first use Reset from the GSX menu (assuming you have been using GSX services) before you can access and use the AES menu (Prepare the Plane for departure" , etc.)

Claude

On ‎06‎.‎01‎.‎2017 at 18:31, ClaudeF sagte:

I use both AES and GSX. I've found you must first use Reset from the GSX menu (assuming you have been using GSX services) before you can access and use the AES menu (Prepare the Plane for departure" , etc.)

Claude

I did what you said opened the menu of aes with Cntrl+shift+w where there was nothing and pressed F6 and it worked!
I think we can Close this thread but, before that could someone post which key does what in the AES? thank you all for your help :)

Archived