Throttle just wont move. P3D Airbus 320

Future

Ive tried everything. EVERYTHING. all the threads. i just cant seem to get my throttle to move. Its not a joystick issue cause when i fly my beech baron 58 it works perfectly fine. i believe it may have something to do with the plane itself, as in it doesnt have certain things turned on that it should. F4 pushes the throttle forward but the plane doesnt have much response except for the MAN TOGA LVR CLB This is also how the plane starts when i load it in, i havent touched anything. The master warn also flashes for a split second when i move the throttle on my joystick (logitech extreme 3d pro)

Please login to display this image.

Just wanted to be sure you've seen the Throttle Setup manual that comes with Airbus?  Also, if you're using a hardware throttle with two throttle levers, be sure to select that in the Configurator..

Best wishes.

Yes, i have seen the throttle setup manual. The logitech incudes one throttle lever. ive checked to make sure its configuration matches with that of a one level throttle setup.

Archived