Polish Airports vol.2 X v4

77wik77

Drzewiecki design released update for Polish Airports vol.2 X v4 and on

04/12/2016 send update to Aerosoft, they lie to me saying that they never received

an update "

Aerosoft
Aerosoft (Aerosoft - Support Service)
Dec 9, 16:58 CET
Dear Sir, I feel very sorry, but we did not received the latest Update from the Developer yet. We hope, he wiill send it to our Dev Team as fast as possible. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Kind regards.
Aerosoft Support Staff

this was send to me on 09/12/2016, then I've asked Aerosoft for an update in several e-mails, they promised to do it before Christmas.

Now we have 26/12/2016 still no update, am I impatient, or it usually take some time for Aerosoft to make an update?????.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes Mathijs you are right - the new version is at your store.
But when you go to your bought scenery and download the scenery there you only get Polish Airports 2X V3.4

Same with Polish Airports 1X there meanwhile V4.3 is out but my user account and the install programm says it is still v4.1

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 34 Minuten, christian1974 sagte:

Yes Mathijs you are right - the new version is at your store.
But when you go to your bought scenery and download the scenery there you only get Polish Airports 2X V3.4

Same with Polish Airports 1X there meanwhile V4.3 is out but my user account and the install programm says it is still v4.1

I bought an downloaded PA1 v4.3 two days ago. No problem.

Sorry Mathijs 

I may agree with PA2 update from v3.4 to v4. There also an update option is available for a reduced price.

But as you see I already have the PA1 V 4.1 in my user account. So you will tell me that from 4.1 to 4.3 I also have to pay an update price????

Archived