Hark, Hark, Happy Christmas to all!

• Aerosoft

Friends, on behalf of everybody at Aerosoft and the Deputy Sheriffs on the forum I wish you the best possible Christmas (or Hanukkah!). May it be white, fluffy and spend with family and friends. If it is not fluffy and white put on some Christmas music and pretend it is snowing outside, you simmer for crying out loud, you should be used to make-believe!

But please keep in mind what Aerosoft is selling and how silly it actually is. We sell entertainment software, the ultimate in luxury in a world where millions feel that the next meal is a luxury. Aerosoft has been a sponsor of humanitarian project in Ethiopia in cooperation with the Peckelsheim-based organization "Patenschaften von Mensch zu Mensch". They aim their efforts at children mainly. It's low key and small scale, with very small overhead. We make serious yearly donation as many other companies do. But you can help as well.

On the checkout page of your order you are given the option to do a donation. To make you feel a little better and to make some kids in Ethiopia a whole lot better, click that button. Every cent will go to the organisation.

Thank you Mathis, Fabian and Walter!

A very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. For those who don't celebrate this time of year, know that many of us who do often take the next few weeks as a period of reflection, and part of that is being thankful for our friends and family, and for meaningful parts of our lives. For me, that includes all of you in our flight simulation community, whether you've been here for years or for only one day!

My very, very best wishes to each and every one of you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mathijs, thank you for the reminder on the Ethiopia project. It's easy to skip over that part of the payment page when we're excited to be buying the latest add-on. Your comment will make me took for it each time I buy a product.

On a related question, is it possible to contribute to the project without buying a product?

• Aerosoft
3 hours ago, Herman said:

Mathijs, thank you for the reminder on the Ethiopia project. It's easy to skip over that part of the payment page when we're excited to be buying the latest add-on. Your comment will make me took for it each time I buy a product.

On a related question, is it possible to contribute to the project without buying a product?

Not at this moment.

Archived