New Airbus product question

dbw

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd,,D13235

Greetings,

I may have missed something....but is this the new product or the existing airbus extended?

Sorry if it's obvious to you but not to me.....age thing maybe LOL. Goes with my gray hair.

If it is the new one I'll buy. Thank you.

Dave

The manual download with the "new" one linked above is dated 07 April 2015..... I would have thought there'd be an updated manual. ???

Dave

Pardon my rambling here but further reading on the upgrade procedure reference is made to upgrading from the Airbus Extended so from this I would take it that this is indeed the new one.

Dave

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates / Discounts:

If you own the Airbus X or Airbus X A320/A321 Extended you get the following discounts:

• Airbus X or Airbus X A320/A321 Extended (Download) = > Airbus A318/A319 & A320/A321 Bundle (Download): 
    -50% Please enter the "old" serial code during the order process (above the selection of the payment method) 
  • Airbus X or Airbus X A320/A321 Extended (Box) = > Airbus A318/A319 & A320/A321 Bundle (Download): 
    -50% Please enter the "old" serial code during the order process (above the selection of the payment method) 
  • Airbus X or Airbus X A320/A321Extended (Box) = > Airbus A318/A319 & A320/A321 Bundle (Box): 
    -50% Read more under >> CD-Upgrade-Service <<

Further information about the upcoming Aerosoft Airbus projects and prices are available here.
The Update prices are not available in combination with other discounts!

• Deputy Sheriffs

You are correct. The bundle in the link you posted is in fact the new (current, not the extended) one. 

Do note that the manual states 2015 because the new (current) Airbus has already been around that long. 

Thanks Frank. It's downloading now.

Would you know where there's a description of the differences between the extended and this new one? Thanks,

Dave

Archived