HIGHMEMFIX=1

[Display]
WideViewAspect=True
TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40

[Main]
FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.15

[TERRAIN]
LOD_RADIUS=6.500000

Since that, the PFD and ND into my A320 cockpit looks less sharp as before this change. (see screenshot)

Someone of you could tell me which line must I delete to recover the initial cockpit sharpness?

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Daniel

Please login to display this image.

I'd start with the settings below... though I don't know you're system specs so it's difficult to really say for sure - can you please post them?

NOTE:  If you're flying the Airbus with high quality freeway or payware airport scenery, I strongly recommend you use LOD_RADIUS=4.500000.  6.5 is commonly used for those who fly GA aircraft or those who don't use high quality airport scenery.

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40

[Main]
FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.15

[TERRAIN]
LOD_RADIUS=6.500000

Also, were you having problems that required you to use the Bufferpools tweak?  If not, I'd remove that.

If you haven't already seen it, there is a terrific FSX/P3D Configuration Guide on AVSIM which explains all the tweaks and why/when they should be used.

My very best wishes.

Thank you very much for your answer. My system specs are as follow:

Windows 7 64 bits

Intel core i7- 6700. 8 Mo memory cache, four core.

32Go memory DDR4.

Graphic card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti, 6 Go memory.

I think I have a strong machine and what it happens me this morning in absolutely anormal (see screenshot below). I run FSX Steam Edition with ORBX Global, FTX Vectors and FTX EU Open LC.

Please login to display this image.

Hello Dave,

I have followed the instructions on the link of Avsim you gave me, and now everything seems to run normally.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers.

Daniel

Excellent news, and you're most welcome.  My best wishes for happy and enjoyable flights!

I'll have something coming up that you (and others) might be VERY INTERESTED in, so if you'd like I might suggest you follow my posts (click on my user name and select Follow Member) as I'm not sure what forum I'll be posting it in.

Archived