Menorca X Evolution Flickering Textures

PilotGW

1 hour ago, Pablo__sk8 said:

I just have some plane addons and some sceneries,  and ASN & REX Soft Clouds but no EZCA or anything like that.

What version of P3D are you on?

4 minutes ago, Pablo__sk8 said:

P3D v3.4

Ok, great.

Was asking since there has been some issues for people on previous revisions but then this must be caused by something else.

I can't believe it, now I wanted to start the flightsim to take some screenshots and used the Default A36 and look:

It literally works now perfectly from any angle and altitude!

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

i bought the scenery during easter, i have the same flickering problem. and i can't find the culprid

I have desactivated ftx vector and global, it changes nothing.

i'm on p3D 3.4. I don't have this issue with other simwings scene (LEPA, LEIB)

don't know what to do.

• Developer

Which Fixlevel of P3D V3.4.xx you use (xx is the imported part of the Version number. If it is below 3.4.22 it maybe can be issue.

2 hours ago, OPabst said:

Which Fixlevel of P3D V3.4.xx you use (xx is the imported part of the Version number. If it is below 3.4.22 it maybe can be issue.

My client version is 3.4.22.19868

so it might not come from that

hi aerosoft and simwings, sorry to insist but it seems to be a common issue on P3D V3 encountered by  several customers. it seems to be  a Z-fighting issue on P3D.

i have tremendous amount of sceneries and many simwings sceneries that works well (ibiza, Mellorca, heathrow, la palma). I think in this case, Menorca needs to be patched for P3D.

Hope to get a feedback from dev/editor

Thank you

• Developer

hi jeff974,

the problem is that there are only a very few customer having this problem and until now I couldn´t find the culprit. At my p3D everything works perfect,
which doesn´t make it easy. Still working on it, expect some testfiles next week.

Thorsten

• 4 weeks later...

Archived