LIMC - Milano some more problems

Meyerflyer

Hello,

I just purchased the new Milano scenery and I think it is a good one. But I experienced three problems, at #1 I'm not sure wether it's a GSX problem or caused by the airport itself.

#1) I was parked at gate 502/503 and GSX says the parking position is too small for the AS A319 although at least 503 is a medium type gate. So, GSX won't start and does not provide any services when parked at LIMC on one of these positions. I'm sure there are more gate positions where GSX isn't working. It did work on a "heavy" gate like 602.

#2) In some angles or even zoom modes, some ground textures or ground markings disappear and re-appear when changing the camera angle or zoom further in or out. Two examples below.

In the VC I'm zooming completely out with Widescreen option disabled.

#3) On intersection WB at RWY 35L there is a single light floating above the taxiway surface (last screenshot).

Would be nice if #2 and #3 could be fixed and #1 be explained or tested. Thanks.

Prepar3D v3.4

LIMC 1.11

Julian

Please login to display this image.

One Sleepless night for checking in a very old computer during my vacation 

#1) as Amos already reported  Afcad stands Fixed

#2) I was circling around the disappear and  re-appear of ground texture and taxi line and could't fined the problem It's all OK. I did a test with few option wide-screen, bars on, etc..

#3) I remove the floating light 

Hello guys,

as I wrote David via PN, the AFCAD fix didn't work for me. At gates 502, 503 and also 608 it says "no jetways at this gate". I do have installed latest SODE version 1.4.1.0. See screenshot below. By the way, on this gate, the ground markings are not displayed without chaning the default camera position after loading the flight in the virtual cockpit of the AS A319.

I sent a video to David showing how the ground markings disappear when moving the camera position.

Hello Julian

Go into GSX ''costumize airport position'' and there you can type choose allowed wingspan or click the plane icon and it will change to the current aircraft wingspan

I'm not a gsx expert, but i give it a try on my crashing old computer and all jetways works fine with the same AFCAD that i send you for testing.

you can see GSX cars are there in position! also one screenshot that show "GSX Customization"

the disappear and  re-appear will be handled after my working  computer comes back to life

Regrds 

David

Archived