Mathijs Kok

Barcelona X Evolution preview

Vee One    32

Hey Thorston,

Just because we are not commenting, asking, etc. about Barcelona is NOT because we are not interested. We are just patient...We know about P3D v4 is about to launch on the 30th and know you're hard at work to surprise us...! ;) Keep up the great work you're doing!

douh    0

hi,

i have been following you in the shadows for years. for once I think i may be able to help.

to the developers i hope this may be useful.

level parking gate is 221 for theese last days (it was released 1st of june)

the second clue is regarding the new air shuttle bcn-mad (lebl-lemd). There has been some changes in the last month, and now vueling is using the air shuttle safety control as well as sharing Iberias tickets. so now they also park in spot 200R which has never been used by iberia until now.

i know one of the developers is almost a local to lebl, but if you need any help please do tell me.

looking forward having the finally updated lebl, thanks for your effort

edit:photos not properly attached sorry

429805016_14472.jpg

P70602-081150.jpg

Flying_Timm    4
2 hours ago, Autopiloth said:

[...] 

In fact that I was there last year for 4 days- this looks really familiar to me! Good job! :)

Vee One    32

Thorsten, I think I can see the Telefónica building in the background...! B) Good modeling of the "Vela" hotel and the twin towers! :wub:

stevefocus    35

Looking good. I was just wondering what SDK you are using for the ground polys? LatinVFR seem to think the FS8 ground polys cause FPS with dynamic lighting in P3dv4, or that is the way I interpreted their post on their forums,

Mathijs Kok    22716

All scenery files intended for P3d V4 will be compiled with P3D V4 compilers unless there is an issue.

• Upvote 1

stevefocus    35
10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

All scenery files intended for P3d V4 will be compiled with P3D V4 compilers unless there is an issue.

Good to know, thanks for the quick response.

Lafar    0

Aerosoft people, Xplane 11 needs this airport !!
Xplane is nothing without scenarios like these ...
Please release it!!
Many people will thank you, in addition to not having any type of competition at this airport on Xplane 10/11.
pd: Apologies if English is not good.
Thank you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Tuijet1022    3
On ‎07‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 12:57, Autopiloth sagte:

A release is expected for end of July/mid August (Not much left but we ran into vacation season, sorry).

Hello Thorsten,

are there any news regarding to an release date?

Kind regards,

Daniel

• Upvote 2

PatrickZ    205
On 14-7-2017 at 6:26 PM, Lafar said:

Aerosoft people, Xplane 11 needs this airport !!
Xplane is nothing without scenarios like these ...
Please release it!!
Many people will thank you, in addition to not having any type of competition at this airport on Xplane 10/11.
pd: Apologies if English is not good.
Thank you.

This scenery was never intended to be for X-Plane. From the first moment on it was designed to be for FSX / P3D. Maybe an X-Plane conversion is done later, but nothing can be said about that now.

PS I remember the times when the topics in this forum had tags so you could see for what platform it is in one blink of an eye. At a certain moment there was a forum update and the tags were gone. That leads to this kind of confusion, people can't see it anymore and assume something. Sometimes they assume wrong.

Lafar    0

Hi, I'm very interested in this Airport also for P3D v4, are there any news about the release? I'll gonna be one of the first buyers. Thanks.

• Upvote 4