How to activate P3D

Lufthansa369

Hey guys,

I'm back again and I need your help.

First, a little bit about the situation:

I have 2 disks, one (C:) for Windows and one for my personal files (X:). I shared disk X into two partitions. One of them is for my P3D. This disk is about 5 years old and had over 16,000 operating hours. Now, I wanted to change X against a new one. 

I removed it and installed the new disk. Hard disk C: I deleted completly and installed the new Windows 10. Everything was fine until my installation of P3D. I have taken over the constellation of X with the partitions. 

Now the first start of P3D, I should enter my serial details. After that, I got this message:

Please login to display this image.

First I thougt that this is because I had on my old disk still P3D. So I started the old one and I removed it. The error is till there.

Now my main question: Realize the other addons, that my old disks is not complety deleted? I've deleted the whole partition with P3D but seemingly there is something that block my activation.

I can not test it with my addons because no one finds P3D - logically.

Thanks for help and your comment,

regards Christian

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived