AP Controller with Mega Airport Zurich 2-0

dandis

Hello,

Since I installed AS Mega Airport Zurich 2-0 FSXSTEAM V104, this message appears every time I run FSX.
Anyone of you that have had the same problem could help me?

Thank you and Kind regards.

Daniel

Please login to display this image.

just click "yes" as this Module is required to display some objects/lightung in LSZH.

After that comes another question that asks you to "trust" this module, which is also to be answered with "yes"

Ok, thanks a lot. That also means that this message will appears every time I load FSX? For me problem is here and I don't understand why I need everytime to click yes, and not only the first time. Wrong path perhaps?

If you click "yes" for the "trusted" question you will not any longer be asked (until someting in this module changes( - it's some kind of security feature so you know there is some new "executable" code used by FSX. (Normally these things are mentioned in the intstallation part of the addon manuals)

so maybe you answered "No" the first time it was asked (just a guess)

in this case check your fsx.cfg and delete the line containing "apcontroller.exe" in the [trusted] section.

Archived