Trying to install FMS and Charts Bundle

unc1rlm

I just purchased the Bundle and I download the zip file from usa server and every file corrupted. I notice that there is a MAC as part of file name. I need windows. I have tried to extract with WinRAR and winzip and everyone of them will not open. I need the windows and are these MAC filers in the Wind section for downloading and getting wrong ones. I do have antivirus and firewall shut down.

Very frustrated because they cost me a small fortune. The years subscription.

Thank you,

Bob Morehead

PS: have sent a letter to usa@aerosoft.com  if my memory is correct.

Well since there is really no immediate help with support issues particularly when just purchased the NavDataPr Bundle...It took me two days to figure out that I had to download 7zip in order to finally extract and install the NavDataPro (the airac part). I can't seem to download from the download links in my email the Charts.. Guess this is not a built in feature to the Bundle..so how do I do it.. I have a serial for the purchase but now do I get the rest? I am using windows 7x64 and WinRAR and winzip would not successfully extract the files so I could set them up. Stumbled into 7zip on my own and it did it.

Thanks,

Bob M.

Archived