Airbus package one of the best I've ever purchased

jscharpf

I just wanted to say great job to the Aerosoft team on the A318/319/320/321 package :).

In my opinion, this is probably the best FSX payware aircraft that I've ever purchased in the 10 years that I've had FSX!  The plane is a pleasure to fly, documentation is excellent, frame rates are excellent, the included flight crew is incredible. This package will now force me to fly nothing other than the Airbus planes for a long, long time! Everything was done with just the right balance of realism vs difficulty (in my opinion). The checklists are actually fun to perform, and I find myself switching between co-pilot handling some items, and me doing it to learn. The planes look great. With this package, you can get up and flying quickly if you need to. The FMC is a great balance between usability and reality.

Thanks again!

I absolutely agree with @jscharpf

I am returning to flight sim after a while, going on swapping from FSX to P3D, this Airbus it's absolutely amazing and a charm for the eyes.

Please login to display this image.

Well done Aerosoft.

Thank you

Homer

• 3 weeks later...

The Aerosoft Airbus is a great creation. It's a perfect mixing of complexity and easiness to fly. I also really like the vast assortment of liveries available especially for those airlines that do not operate an airbus. There are quite a few airlines in Canada that are much smaller than the Air Canadas/Wesjets etc and to have the liveries available is simply fun. Thank you for this.

On 11/30/2016 at 11:18 AM, Homer1977 said:

I absolutely agree with @jscharpf

I am returning to flight sim after a while, going on swapping from FSX to P3D, this Airbus it's absolutely amazing and a charm for the eyes.

Please login to display this image.

Well done Aerosoft.

Thank you

Homer

Wow! With pics like this it's getting hard to differentiate the sim from real life. 

• Aerosoft

If I would have found the time I would make a 'best image of each year' collection because the progress we made in graphics in the last 6 years is impressive. And the most amazing part is not that the game engine is made better, it is because developers understand better how to use it and how human perception of the world works. It shows how much more professional things have become. 

Probably I should not write this, but here is a nice statistic. Our original Beaver was bought from the developers for $4000, all rights, sources etc. Now we burn through that in a few days in the Airbus developments. A development that has been going on for many many years. 

Archived