EHAM ATIS frequency

MikeyOT

The ATIS frequency for EHAM is set at 108.40, which is not possible.  Is there an update?  I can read the ATIS on the Local Map, which I am using as a workaround to set BARO.

vor 7 Stunden , MikeyOT sagte:

The ATIS frequency for EHAM is set at 108.40, which is not possible.  Is there an update?  I can read the ATIS on the Local Map, which I am using as a workaround to set BARO.

What do you mean by "is not possible"? 108.40 is one of the 3 ATIS frequencies EHAM has (http://smithplanet.com/fs2004/tools/airport.php?id=EHAM). Doesn't that one work in the Aerosoft scenery?

• 11 months later...

as a commercial pilot you should know that 108.40 is a nav freq for nav radio's and that there is special equipment required to get the textual message sent to the aircraft, EHAM ATIS over voice-com is 122.205 for departure and 132.980 for approach. 108.400 is SPL VOR

This is according to you're own charts

vor 22 Stunden , kalimer277 sagte:

as a commercial pilot

I am not commercial pilot. :D These are forum ranks, based on your forum post count. For example, you are "ramp agent" right now. Thanks anyway for the friendly explanation ;)

Archived